Reach the Un-reached Ministry (RETUM) is a volunteer non-profit interdenominational Christian organization whose purpose is to promote positive change in unreached communities for the glory of God. It was established in 1999 in Kampala, Uganda to reach out to people in poor and underserved communities with the gospel of Jesus Christ. As a result of the great commission to preach the good news in Word and Deed, the ministry is now going ever further to reach mankind throughout East Africa and in different parts of the world.
RETUM now has two main ways of bringing positive impact: Discipleship Ministries and Development Projects.
- Evangelism – both large scale and individual
- Prison ministry
- New church planting
- Church leadership development
- Deliverance ministry (freeing captives from the occult)
- Healing ministry (physical, emotional, and spiritual) – using both “natural” and “supernatural” means, which are both “natural” to Jesus
- Worship leading
- Women’s and Men’s discipleship (via conferences and individual mentoring)
RETUM serves individuals and groups out of a motivation of love, as Jesus did. We providing aid and support to both individuals and groups that are impacted by broader social issues stemming from under-development at both local and regional levels. Here are some examples:
- Organizing medical mission trips
- Prison rehabilitation programs
- Half-way homes for released prisoners (including training in trades, and spiritual discipleship)
- Support of children’s homes
- Education advancement
- Church building
- Clean water projects
- Delivery of surplus medical equipment and continuous training of medical professionals
- Small business development
- Partnership with NGOs and government entities on various development projects
This site is currently being renovated. We apologize for any temporary content issues on the site. These will be fixed in the near future (winter 2014).